Best Gas Grill Under $700
Just because you are tight on budget, does not mean you give up looking for the ideal gas grill for you and your family. Fortunately, there are still several options for you that you look into.
Even the people with several years of grilling experience can end up purchasing the wrong gas grill. Know that the gas grill you saw at your friend’s house, may not suit your backyard or your style of cooking. Therefore, it is important to figure out the features you want to prioritize so that the best gas grill under $700 lands at your doorstep in no time.
Weber Genesis brings you amazing gas grills under $700 that are ready to provide both performance and a large grilling area. The Grilling area is ideal for large families who have to prepare meals in large quantities.
Note that this gas grill comes in 4 burners which can be easily monitored. The GS4 grilling system is user-friendly, even those who have not used a gas grill before can understand the whole ignition process easily.
Moreover, the cooking grates are made from cast-iron. The cast-iron is a strong material that works great and is super easy to clean.
- Cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution and retention
- Fuel gauge shows the amount of fuel available in the tank
- This product has a good lifespan as it comes with a ten-year warranty
- Adequate space available
- Thoroughly cooked food results
- No closure at the bottom
- No sizzling effects
If we are talking about the best stainless-steel gas grills under $700, we cannot skip talking about Napoleon LEX 485 BBQ Grill.
This gas grill comes with a side burner along with Infrared Rear that work provides to give an ideal grilling mechanism. Made with strong and durable, stainless-steel this gas grill will stay with your family for over a decade or even more.
It comes with six burners that provide a total power of 74,000 BTUs. The cooking space available is also over 815 square inches, enough to provide space for preparing salads or simply putting down food to cool down after a grill.
Unlike many gas grills, the cooking grates available in this product have a unique feature. They have a wave-like shape which provides good sear marks and makes sure the food remains over the grill, does not topple over.
- Cutting board and ice-bucket available on the side shelves
- LEX ignition system that lights up very quickly
- Sear station available where users can enjoy a different style of cooking
- The fast and easy ignition
- Comes with side shelves
- Takes time to assemble the product
Char-Broil is the next gas grill that comes with 6 burners and works on both gas and liquid propane. If you like things the old-fashion way, this can be the perfect gas grill for you. The six main burners provide a total power of 60,000 BTU that works very well without any breaks.
All the burners are made from stainless steel. Five burners work at the top ported line. Moreover, after you are done cooking you can easily place your items on the cooling rack which occupies a space of 280 square inches.
- The cooking grates are efficiently coated with porcelain that provides even heating
- The push-button ignition allows users to instantly begin cooling
- The lower space is amazing for keeping your items, shelves also available
- Made with durable materials
- 6 burners available
- Fuel gauge not included
A small and compact gas grill that will worth the use for users who do not have enough space in their backyard or have storage issues. No need to spend your money on a bigger gas grill if you are only by yourself or have a small family.
It comes with three stainless steel burners that do quite a job at the power of 37,000 totals BTUs. The cooking space is around 360 square inches that come with a rack for warming and cooling food purposes.
- The ignition process is a push-button process that provides good flame-throwing
- The cooking wave rode is shaped like a wave structure for better searing
- Comes with a storage basket that can be easily removed
- Small and compact
- Nice fittings
- Limited burners
Among the Best Gas Grill Under $700, the next on our list is the gas grill from Napoleon’s LEX485RSIBPSS-1. It comes with two styles of burners, rear, and infrared that are made with high-quality stainless-steel burners.
The grating ratio available in all the burners is equal that provide a thorough distribution of heat. Good for big families who need to prepare food for many. The adequate heating will make sure your food gets the perfect golden brown texture and crust that will be totally worth it. Make sure you do not miss out on this one.
- Heating power of 74,000 BTU that will work effectively for even heating provided by 6 burners
- Comes with I-glow backlit control knobs that provide users the ease of working in minimum light
- Side shelf available where users can place their items.
- Wide storage
- Good aesthetics
- Requires maintenance
The above list contains reliable gas grills under $700 that provide both quality and durability in one product. It is never a bad option to operate the grill you are about to buy. You never know when you might find any flaw or an accessory that is not worth the price you are paying for it.
The size, construction, and the number of features the particular gas grill is providing are all the essential factors you need to look into before purchasing. Enjoy grilling, hope your grilling experience is as amazing as you always imagine.
For more details and options click trygrill